this blog has moved to a new address: daveberta.ca

Please update your RSS, bookmarks, and links to http://daveberta.ca.

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

I know you're watching!

Today, at the risk being showed up by another wonderful blog (click here), I've added some new features to daveberta (consider it my centennial gift to you!).

One of the new features I've added is what I call 'unresponsible polling' (on the sidebar). I plan to change the topic every couple of weeks. If you have any good ideas for new polls, feel free to email me and let me know! Vote early and vote often!

Also, I've added a new 'counter' to my website. So, I know that you're watching! (or not watching :P)

For those of you interested in hearing about last weekend's Federal Liberal Policy Convention in Ottawa:
Nic at GoPolitical, and CalgaryGrit both have some great stories. Enjoy!

D :)

No comments: