this blog has moved to a new address: daveberta.ca

Please update your RSS, bookmarks, and links to http://daveberta.ca.

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

"natural causes"

Though I'm very glad to see 'Natural Causes' at the top of the list, I'm a little concerned at how close the second, third, fourth, and fifth causes are to the top...

You scored as Natural Causes. Your death will be by natural causes, though not by any diseaese, because that is another option on this test. You will probably just silently pass away in the night from old age, and people you love won't realize until the next morning, when you are all purple and cold and icky.



Natural Causes


73%

Posion


67%

Gunshot


67%

Bomb


60%

Disappear


53%

Stabbed


47%

Suicide


47%

Eaten


33%

Disease


33%

Cut Throat


33%

Accident


27%

Suffocated


7%

Drowning


0%

How Will You Die??
created with QuizFarm.com

Props to Mark at Section 15 and Toronto Tory for the quiz link.

8 comments:

calgarygrit said...

Should you be slightly disturbed that your total chances of dying are 500%?

AWGB said...

Dave: better think twice about Camping.

I took this survey and had the same result.

Michael Fox said...

Looks like a pretty good result to me - much better than the "gunshot" result I got, or the "bomb" that turned up as my #2 cause of death. :)

Manatee said...

Natural causes just edged out being eaten and suicide for me.

If my chances of dying are 500% does that mean I will die five times? If so I have a bombing, poisoning and suffocation to look forward to as well.

daveberta said...

I'm not sure about the 500% chance thing... I hope not...

5 times. hmmmm. Like a cat, but only slightly more than half.

Aaron: Why should I think twice about going camping?

AWGB said...

Dave:

That's where all the natural causes are. Heheh.

daveberta said...

haha. nice one. Funny thing humour is...

Anonymous said...

I got disease as my number one.

I must be dirty.