this blog has moved to a new address: daveberta.ca

Please update your RSS, bookmarks, and links to http://daveberta.ca.

Monday, August 29, 2005

fire at our house

We had a fire at our house this weekend. An electrical cord shorted out and set the couch on fire.

Thankfully (or luckly), a buddy of our housemate was too un-sober to drive home that night and was sleeping on the couch when it started burning. He put it out before it burnt our house down.

No one was hurt.

Crazy.

5 comments:

Allie said...

Whoa.

Senator Catalyst said...

First Churchill and then this. Where would the world be without drunks?

angela said...

as a gesture of thanks, you better buy your friend some more beer so they can get crunk again (and maybe save your house again)

daveberta said...

yeah, we were pretty lucky. More beer to go around...

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site...
» »