this blog has moved to a new address:

Please update your RSS, bookmarks, and links to

Wednesday, October 19, 2005


Due to the entire rediculousness of this issue, we haven't been paying much attention to it. But, today (right now), as we write a paper, we also have the Dingwall hearings on in the background.

Here's our translation of the Dingwall hearing:

Backbench Tory MP: "Mr. Dingwall, are you corrupt?"

Dingwall: "uhhh... Mr. Chair, let me talk to my lawyer."

Backbench Liberal MP: "ohhhh, Mr. Dingwall. Yoou're soooo gooood."

Dingwall: "Bless you my child."

Backbench Tory MP: "For crying out loud Mr. Dingwall! Do you eat babies?"

Dingwall: "Mr. Chair, I'm not an expert on that and I wish to consult my legal council."

Backbench Liberal MP: "ooohhh. David Dingwall, you are soooo goood!"

Dingwall: "Ooohhhh. Legal advice..."


holtopia said...

Wait, don't He-Man and his battle cat figure into this somehow?

holtopia said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
daveberta said...

somethings like that...