this blog has moved to a new address: daveberta.ca

Please update your RSS, bookmarks, and links to http://daveberta.ca.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

i'm not pointing fingers, but...

...Tim Horton's and McDonald's are featured fairly prominently on this list.

The Alberta Federation of Labour has released a list citing resturants in Alberta that have taken advantage of Alberta's new employment regulations allowing them to employ 12-14 year olds.

The AFL attained the "Safety Checklist for Adolescent Employees in Restaurant and Food Industries" forms after having to FOIP them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see Aramark on there a couple times too. They are so evil.

Anonymous said...

Ronald McDonald loves kids so much that he's decided to give them all jobs! Whatta great clown, why he's second only to our premier!

Gingersnaps with Tea... said...

Qu'ell Surprise… I knew there was a good reason I've NEVER taken my 12-year-old to a McDonalds. I couldn't believe it when that bill was passed. Must've forgotten what province I live in.