this blog has moved to a new address:

Please update your RSS, bookmarks, and links to

Monday, September 25, 2006

who cares?

Oh no, Hedy!
Oh no, Belinda!

Though I'm not very sure that Hedy Fry's endorsement of Bob Rae really means much in a physical sense of an organizational term, but I'm starting to get very concerned that everyone else is seeing something in Bob Rae that I'm not (or vice-versa)...

As for Belinda Stronach's alleged affair with Tie Domi, I really can't express to you how much I really don't care.

How about let's talk about the things in the world that really matter.


Michelle Oliel said...

Very cute.

wilson61 said...

MSM is giving Libs a pretty hard time over this.
Nothing else to write about when PMSH muzzles everyone. (hehe)

Nastyboy said...

I wonder if Domi's wife had a potato farm she can go to and collect her thoughts.

Allie said...

Of all the men that Belinda could choose - why on earth Domi?