this blog has moved to a new address: daveberta.ca

Please update your RSS, bookmarks, and links to http://daveberta.ca.

Friday, July 22, 2005

jason's throw down the gauntlet

Well, it's Friday and I'm going out of town until Sunday. So here is some reading...

1. Jason Morris over at Gauntlet has thrown down the gauntlet at Jason Cherniak over the latter Jason's recent post defending the outdated and unrepresenative First-Past-the-Post electoral system. Check it out, this is fun.

2. My Calgary Stampede Weekend Chapter 2 is near completion. But, since it's really really sunny outside and I'm leaving for the weekend, you'll all just have to wait another couple of days for it...

3. If you are in Edmonton this weekend, there is tones of stuff to check out! Klondike Days! World Masters Games!

4. And, another reason why Edmonton Mayor Stephen Mandel rocks.

5. I am still up to the Fantastic 12 challenge which Grandinite threw down and will show my hand very very soon.

5 comments:

Robert McBean. said...

damn. i wish i was in edmonton. life is so unfair.

halcyon67 said...

Hello, new visitor here. Are you writing a book? If so, that is awesome. Good luck.

Anonymous said...

I guess Edmonton's mayor rocks for reason that are unclear to anyone but you. I got a blank page when I went to the link cowboy man . Or is that the point. He rocks for no reason whatsoever!

Anonymous said...

use the left click,. the page worked for me.

daveberta said...

okay.... the link works... perhaps you don't know how to work a computer?

Cowboy Man Dave