this blog has moved to a new address: daveberta.ca

Please update your RSS, bookmarks, and links to http://daveberta.ca.

Thursday, August 11, 2005

party at jim's!

We thought this was pretty cool.

Apparently, Green Party of Canada Leader, Jim Harris (affectionately known to millions as: Jim who?) is hosting a pool party! The party, which is to celebrate the Green Party's rise in the polls (which I've lost track of- the plethora of late has given me poll fatigue), is going to be held in Jim's own backyard!

Now, we just think this is the coolest thing ever. When was the last time Paul Martin had a kegger at 24 Sussex, or Stephen Harper had a BBQ party at Stornoway? (maybe they have and we just don't know about it).

*100% props to Lex Luthor for this one.*

4 comments:

Mark Richard Francis said...

He did it after the last election too.

I couldn't make it.

I may try this time.

daveberta said...

yeah, it is pretty cool.

Mark, if you go, make sure to write up a post about it. I'm interested to hear how it turns out.

Cheers,

D :-)

Anonymous said...

cool idea. I wonder how many people will show and how big is his backyard?

Michael Fox said...

I'm going to buy a Green party membership just so I can go to that.