this blog has moved to a new address: daveberta.ca

Please update your RSS, bookmarks, and links to http://daveberta.ca.

Sunday, January 22, 2006

we saw it coming...

NBC cancels The West Wing
By DAVID BAUDER
Sunday, January 22, 2006
Associated Press

Pasadena, California — The new president on The West Wing will be a real short-timer: NBC announced Sunday it was pulling the plug on the Emmy-winning political drama after seven seasons in May.

NBC, struggling to regain its footing after the worst season in its history, also outlined several midseason schedule changes - including the moves of popular dramas Law & Order and Las Vegas (Read the rest here).

2 comments:

Allie Wojtaszek said...

That really sucks. I know I'm going to miss it...

Jeff said...

I guess it has had a good run. While it has been better this year, it just hasn't been the same since Sorkin left.

I'll still miss it though. I was hoping it would continue with President Santos, maybe Josh and Donna plus some new characters, and cameos by the old crew from time to time.

I hear Aaron is working on a new show, behind the scenes at a Saturday Night Live type sketch cocmedy show, in the vain of Sports Night.