this blog has moved to a new address: daveberta.ca

Please update your RSS, bookmarks, and links to http://daveberta.ca.

Saturday, June 24, 2006

say it ain't so, harrison!

The other night, I made the unfortunate mistake of renting the film Firewall staring Harrison Ford, Mary Lynn Rajskub, and Paul Bettany. I seriously can't describe how much I disliked this film.

I'm a fairly big Harrison Ford fan, and count the Indiana Jones trilogy as my favorite film trilogy, but not only did Firewall's storyline present a weak plot and uninteresing characters, but the final scene presented the sour icing on the cake - I really wish someone could explain to me what the deal was with the abandoned log cabin on the lake?!?

And what was the best line in the film? Twas was a nobrainer:

Janet Stone (Rajskub): What are you doing?
Jack Stanfield (Ford): Going to get my dog!

On my film list for the near future:
- Good Night and Good Luck
- The American President

No comments: