this blog has moved to a new address: daveberta.ca

Please update your RSS, bookmarks, and links to http://daveberta.ca.

Monday, September 25, 2006

who cares?

Oh no, Hedy!
Oh no, Belinda!

Though I'm not very sure that Hedy Fry's endorsement of Bob Rae really means much in a physical sense of an organizational term, but I'm starting to get very concerned that everyone else is seeing something in Bob Rae that I'm not (or vice-versa)...

As for Belinda Stronach's alleged affair with Tie Domi, I really can't express to you how much I really don't care.

How about let's talk about the things in the world that really matter.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute.

wilson said...

MSM is giving Libs a pretty hard time over this.
Nothing else to write about when PMSH muzzles everyone. (hehe)

Nastyboy said...

I wonder if Domi's wife had a potato farm she can go to and collect her thoughts.

Allie Wojtaszek said...

Of all the men that Belinda could choose - why on earth Domi?