this blog has moved to a new address: daveberta.ca

Please update your RSS, bookmarks, and links to http://daveberta.ca.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

carol off in edmonton!

Yep, Carol Off will be in Edmonton speaking at the U of A Students' Union's Revolutionary Speaker's Series on Monday, November 13!

Carol Off will be speaking about her new book "Bitter Chocolate: Investigating the Dark Side of the World's Most Seductive Sweet."

Details...

Carol Off, CBC investigative reporter and writer
Revolutionary Speaker Series
Monday, November 13th at 7 PM (doors at 6:30 PM)
Horowitz Theatre, Students' Union Building
Tickets: $10 ($8 Students), available at Ticketmaster, Earth General Store, SU InfoBooths

I'll be there, so I hope you can make it out as well!

3 comments:

Karen said...

I won't be there, wish I could be though.

She's great, enjoy!

Nastyboy said...

Her book "ghosts of the Medac Pocket" Was a piece of shiate. She crucified a buddy of mine and quated some of the worst soldiers I ever worked with. No respect for her at all.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the note! I'm going!

There are tickets at the door?