this blog has moved to a new address: daveberta.ca

Please update your RSS, bookmarks, and links to http://daveberta.ca.

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

it feels like christmas.

I will soon be heading north to embrace my small-town Alberta roots with family, friends, and great food over the next week. I will be taking a break from blogging (and the interweb) until closer to the new year, so until then, I will leave you with a scene from a truly classic Christmas film.


I wish everyone a safe and merry Christmas. See you next week.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Dave! Keep up the blogging!

Anonymous said...

Happy Christmas, Dave! Have fun with your family in the north!

KD

BR said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas and all the best in the new year, Dave!

Cheers,

Troy