this blog has moved to a new address: daveberta.ca

Please update your RSS, bookmarks, and links to http://daveberta.ca.

Friday, April 07, 2006

michael ignatieff and his unrivaled collection of scandanavian credit cards.

Well, I'm off to the lovely town of Canmore to take in a weekend of majectic mountains and social policy discussions at a Public Interest Alberta conference. It should be fun and I'll give you an update when I get back.

As I will be missing the hoards of Liberal Leadership candidates who will be making their way to Edmonton at the Liberal Party of Canada in Alberta AGM this weekend, please check out Gauntlet, who will be attempting a live-blogging weekend of Liberal leadership fun!

Have a great weekend!

Cheers,

daveberta

PS. Ignore the title, it doesn't really mean anything. I was just feeling mildly creatively funny at the time. Obviously, I didn't suceed.

No comments: