this blog has moved to a new address: daveberta.ca

Please update your RSS, bookmarks, and links to http://daveberta.ca.

Monday, September 18, 2006

i'm calling the new brunswick election...

...ring ring...

My prediction for today's provincial election in New Brunswick...

Liberal - 29
Progressive Conservative - 26 (I originally wrote 28, but meant 26 - there are only 55 seats)
New Democrats - 0

Premier Shawn Graham? We'll find out...

UPDATE: Yes. Well, it looks like my predictions were smack on the mark! Premier Shawn Graham.

6 comments:

Hishighness said...

I hope you're right Davey boy.

Anonymous said...

My prediction

PC - 30
Lib - 27

Anonymous said...

But really, wouldn't THIS be a fun scenario? I'm hoping for it!

PC - 28
Libs - 28
NDP - 1

Allison Brewer with the balance of power! Who would even get to form government... ?

daveberta said...

COUGH COUGH COUGH

for the record, I meant 29-26. And it looks like that's what it is looking like...

Anonymous said...

woo! PREMIER SHAWN GRAHAM!!!

Anonymous said...

I see the PC's still won more votes than the Liberals even though the Liberals won three more seats... ahhh, firstpast thepost...